<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20093588?origin\x3dhttps://erevokable.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MISC

This site have been viewed for
times since 22th December 2006
Online users are at my site now

Ambassador
www.bunnybell.blogspot.com

BUDDIES

NOT arranged accordingly to alphabetical order
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
• 987FM LIVE RADIO; 987FM.sg
• Jmine; baby-youhadme
• Jessie; missblack-icantgoonanymore
• Melisa; musicality-o3
• Kieran; kieranedwards
• Connie; yourbeautiful-smile
• Josephine; attitude-girl
• Emily; speaktomyheartx3
• Yunting; yuntinglovesyou
• Jiaqi; Lemonore
• Samantha; thestolenheart
• Nicholas; l-etsrockandroll
• Solques; sianzla
• Michaela; mi-care-le

CREDITS
credits
•Jasmine
CODES. •SHOTGUN, •Imeem, •Deviantart, •Youtube
All pictures, entries are copyrighted by this owner. Please do credit back for any purposes.
© JASMINE Designs.

ARCHIVES
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• May 2008

Baby, Im Sorry
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
2:09 AM
♥ Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow ♥

When I hear my phone Ring and then stop Is it you or not
I’m always doubtful Because of this reason My mood is not stable
The problem between us Is that I don’t trust you I’m sensitive and suspicious
I fear you’ve changed Because I love you I’m afraid to lose you

The weather of love is not always a clear sky and moon The feelings of love are also crying while laughing
(Baby) I’d like to say I’m sorry I used the wrong method to show my love for you
Because I take things to heart too much (If I don’t have you) My world has a surplus of memories
Everyday I’ll face my loneliness I hope I’m not already too late To say I love you

Ever since we’ve been separated I can’t stop the tears When you cherish someone
You forget yourself Let me love you There is nothing I’m not willing to do
If I can only see you again Hold you close From this moment on not stay separated
I absolutely won’t give up I want to tell you Baby I’m sorry