<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20093588?origin\x3dhttps://erevokable.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MISC

This site have been viewed for
times since 22th December 2006
Online users are at my site now

Ambassador
www.bunnybell.blogspot.com

BUDDIES

NOT arranged accordingly to alphabetical order
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
• 987FM LIVE RADIO; 987FM.sg
• Jmine; baby-youhadme
• Jessie; missblack-icantgoonanymore
• Melisa; musicality-o3
• Kieran; kieranedwards
• Connie; yourbeautiful-smile
• Josephine; attitude-girl
• Emily; speaktomyheartx3
• Yunting; yuntinglovesyou
• Jiaqi; Lemonore
• Samantha; thestolenheart
• Nicholas; l-etsrockandroll
• Solques; sianzla
• Michaela; mi-care-le

CREDITS
credits
•Jasmine
CODES. •SHOTGUN, •Imeem, •Deviantart, •Youtube
All pictures, entries are copyrighted by this owner. Please do credit back for any purposes.
© JASMINE Designs.

ARCHIVES
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• May 2008

Sunday, February 25, 2007
12:53 AM
♥ Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow ♥

The Click Five - Catch your wave



Lyrics:

In the middle of the night
That's when you caught my eye
I chased you round in memories
Through the breeze and the trees and you tease me
But hey

The clock's turning around
And you're still playing these games
It's such a waste to bring me down, down, down
Don't bring me down cause

Hey girl,I wanna catch your wave
Hey girl,I wanna drift away with you
Hey girl,you've got an undertow
Hey girl,hey girl, don't wanna let you go

When I turned sixteen
That's when I started to dream
I chased you round in memories
Through the breeze and the trees and you tease me
But hey

Well every princess has her knight
And I'm still in it for the fight
Not givin' in, I'm gonna win, win, win
I'm gonna win cause

Hey girl,I wanna catch your wave
Hey girl,I wanna drift away with you
Hey girl,you've got an undertow
Hey girl,hey girl don't wanna let you go

I'm never gonna let you go

Hey girl, I wanna catch your wave
Hey girl, I wanna drift away with you
Hey girl, you've got an undertow
Hey girl, hey girl, don't wanna let you

Hey girl, I wanna catch your wave
Hey girl, I wanna drift away with you
Hey girl, you've got an undertow
Hey girl, hey girl, don't wanna let you
Hey girl, hey girl don't wanna let you go
I'll never let you go
Alright