<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20093588?origin\x3dhttps://erevokable.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MISC

This site have been viewed for
times since 22th December 2006
Online users are at my site now

Ambassador
www.bunnybell.blogspot.com

BUDDIES

NOT arranged accordingly to alphabetical order
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
• 987FM LIVE RADIO; 987FM.sg
• Jmine; baby-youhadme
• Jessie; missblack-icantgoonanymore
• Melisa; musicality-o3
• Kieran; kieranedwards
• Connie; yourbeautiful-smile
• Josephine; attitude-girl
• Emily; speaktomyheartx3
• Yunting; yuntinglovesyou
• Jiaqi; Lemonore
• Samantha; thestolenheart
• Nicholas; l-etsrockandroll
• Solques; sianzla
• Michaela; mi-care-le

CREDITS
credits
•Jasmine
CODES. •SHOTGUN, •Imeem, •Deviantart, •Youtube
All pictures, entries are copyrighted by this owner. Please do credit back for any purposes.
© JASMINE Designs.

ARCHIVES
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• May 2008

Saturday, June 09, 2007
10:45 PM
♥ Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow ♥


I belong to me - Jessica Simpson
[ Chorus ]

I belong to me
I don't belong to you
My heart is my possession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two
And if you're gonna love me
You should know this baby
I belong to me


Its a song that i've been listening repeatedly lately. Its nice, lyrics's meaningful! Whoo~ Today went to Hougang Mall with my honey & nuer~ I miss her! shes back from her performance at Msia. whoohoo~

We've our dinner there & we walk around the mall. laopo bought her eyeliner. & jo was looking for a baby gift. i bought 2candies, one was finished, another one is broken into pieces! D: We turned aunties & went to Fairprice. HAHA! its big laughing time there! HAHA.

So then, it seems like we've nothing to do already & ready to camwhore at the washroom. LOL! its like 30-45mins man! HAHA. Camwhoring MUST use Good cameras. N73, its the best for secondary camera. LOLOLOL! Then left at 8pm. Took M R T back & then L R T back. LOL

I was tired, i took 4hours of sleep today only!! So i'll be in the bed early today. Right, i'll be off then~ BYEBYEBYE