<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20093588?origin\x3dhttps://erevokable.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MISC

This site have been viewed for
times since 22th December 2006
Online users are at my site now

Ambassador
www.bunnybell.blogspot.com

BUDDIES

NOT arranged accordingly to alphabetical order
SGClub.com Singapore Forum - Singapore's Online Community
• 987FM LIVE RADIO; 987FM.sg
• Jmine; baby-youhadme
• Jessie; missblack-icantgoonanymore
• Melisa; musicality-o3
• Kieran; kieranedwards
• Connie; yourbeautiful-smile
• Josephine; attitude-girl
• Emily; speaktomyheartx3
• Yunting; yuntinglovesyou
• Jiaqi; Lemonore
• Samantha; thestolenheart
• Nicholas; l-etsrockandroll
• Solques; sianzla
• Michaela; mi-care-le

CREDITS
credits
•Jasmine
CODES. •SHOTGUN, •Imeem, •Deviantart, •Youtube
All pictures, entries are copyrighted by this owner. Please do credit back for any purposes.
© JASMINE Designs.

ARCHIVES
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• May 2008

Friday, August 03, 2007
8:21 PM
♥ Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow ♥

I've just found out a new version of Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend! :D
its a remix featuring Lil Mama.

I find it cute. HAHA! do watch this :D



muahahaha. Ive just had my dinner. & damn full now. I'll be fatter in no time ):
someone, rescue me! hahaah. I doubt i'll be going out tomorrow ): but i really wish to go out!

As you can see, im already bored till i can even manage to type in an entry here right! No one's entertaining me ): that is really sad to say. Not much people online in my list now anyway.

People, stop asking what happened to my Friendster Account. It got suspended. Pretty furious about it. I've via-ed an email to them for the reason of it. & it responded to me saying im underage. Oh come on -.- If that is the reason, i think most of the people in the network are supposed to be suspended.

Damn it. I'm not gonna to use friendster as frequently as before. It totally pissed me off. But still, im still avaliable on friendster! Friend requests, i'll still accept. The add would be the same as my MSN email. :D I'll only accept friends I KNOW. I don't wish to accept request, and after that they dint bother to make friend with me ):

My use of joining friendster its damn obvious to make friends -.- & thats why they called it FRIENDSTER RIGHT. LOL!

Its reaching 9pm soon. Gotta go. bye (: